Interested in a Service
FREE KIDS HAIRCUTS AT GLOSS
Gloss has launched a new incentive to reward busy parents with young kids. You can have all your kids haircuts for FREE at Gloss Hair Boutique at Dudley.
What’s the catch?
At Gloss we recognise that parents have so much going on everyday looking after your kids, we want to recognise and reward our current cut and colour parents at Gloss. So when you get pampered by our hairdressers, you can reward yourself with a little extra professional attention for your own hair, and then, Gloss will cut all your primary school aged kids hair for FREE.
You might not have to pay for another kids cut for years! and save hundreds of $$ in the process.
While you remain a current cut and colour client at Gloss, we will cut your Kids hair for Free > it’s that simple.
All as we are after is to build a loyal client base of regular local parents. Then you get to save some money on your kids. (They are expensive enough to raise!). Your kids then get FREE haircuts. That’s It, Pretty Simple in theory. But we need to put a few terms and conditions in place for the silly few who will want to milk the concept for all its worth. Here are those terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Parent must be a current client of Gloss and have had a cut and colour within the prior 3 months.
- While ever the parent is a current cut and colour client – the kids can continue to have their haircut for free – ongoing.
- The kids must be primary school age. We also identify that as “Up to 12 years old”.
- The kids cuts are what Gloss Hair Boutique normally class as kids cuts. It does not include colour or additional treatments outside the normal scope of a kids cut.
- Ideally, kids to come between 3pm and 5pm weekdays. FREE kids cuts not available on Saturdays or when we are open late nights after 6pm. Normally our best time for a kids cut is after school hours when they are picked up from school.
- No appointment necessary for the kids, but we highly recommend phone booking prior to coming. Walk-ins may have to wait some time until a stylist is available.
- The kids cut does not have to be done at the same time as the parent.
- The parent must be a client first. You cannot get FREE kids cuts before you have had your first appointment.
- We refer to parent – being Mother or Father of the kids who would then qualify for the FREE cuts.
If your interested in Making a cut and colour appointment so you can take advantage of the FREE haircuts for kids – just fill in the enquiry box above and we will be in touch very shortly to book it in.
A BIT OF FUN!
Gloss wants to put an end to bowls cuts! So do your kids a favour and bring them into Gloss for a haircut.
No-one deserves a bowl cut. We want to do our bit to have a world without kids suffering the bowl cut embarrassment.
FREE Kids Haircuts was last modified: October 18th, 2018 by